Fylde Coast Accountancy Ltd – “We” “Us” “The Company”
www.fyldecoastaccountancy.co.uk – “Site”
The Site visitor/Customer being and individual, Company with or without limited liability- “You” “Your”
1. Please read carefully our conditions of use as by using this web Site you will be taken to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Fylde Coast Accountancy Ltd reserves the right to change terms and conditions of this Site and will update the terms and conditions from time to time. Please review these terms and conditions on a regular basis. Your continued use of this Site deems that you have accepted any changes posted.
3. We do not guarantee the accuracy of this Site but take reasonable care to ensure that all of the information which is published is accurate when it is posted to the Site. We advise that You verify the accuracy of any information You intend to rely upon before acting upon it.
4. Please note that changes may take place on the Site at any time without notice.
5. We offer no warranty, neither express or implied in respect of the operation, accuracy of information or the products or services referred to on the Site (in so far as such warranties may be excluded under law.) We shall not be liable for any losses or damage that may result from use of the web Site, as a consequence of its use by You, in respect of inaccuracies, omissions from any information contained on it.
6. We may offer access to other sites via a Hyper link, we are not responsible and do not accept any responsibility for the content of any third-party site which You may have accessed from this Site. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage, how so ever caused, as a result of your use of any other site visited.